The World Waterfall Database is a independently operated venture designed for the sole purpose of providing information to its users. We do not sell products, collect information about our users to sell to third parties, or solicit our visitors in any way.
- The World Waterfall Database does not utilize any type of user tracking.
- We collect no information about consumers who browse our web page.
- We may utilize cookies in order to determine whether you are logged in to the website or not. Our advertising partners may set other cookies pertinent to their systems - please see the section titled "Information Sharing".
- Any information we do collect is used for internal review and is stored for the convenience of the individual user, and is not shared with other organizations for any sort of commercial or non-commercial purposes.
Visitors to the World Waterfall Database may be asked for personal information such as names and email addresses for purposes of facilitating contact between the World Waterfall Database and said visitors. The World Waterfall Database does not sell or redistribute any personal information for any purpose. When users submit pictures for display throughout the World Waterfall Database, we may publish the name of the individual(s) who submitted said pictures for purposes of crediting the authors. We will not provide a means of directly contacting any individual who has submitted a picture without the consent of that individual.
- The World Waterfall Database shares information pertaining to waterfalls located in the States of Washington, Oregon, and Idaho with the Northwest Waterfall Survey, and vice versa. Any information contributed about Waterfalls found in those states will be utilized across both websites.
- By submitting any information - including text and photographs - to either the World Waterfall Database or the Northwest Waterfall Survey, you agree to allow its use on both websites.
- We do not share any internally collected information, or information submitted by third parties with any outside parties, commercial or non-commercial.
- The World Waterfall Database may utilize Ad networks to supliment our operation costs. As a result of your visit to our site, ad server companies may collect non-identifiable information such as your domain type, your IP address and clickstream information. For further information, consult the privacy policies of these companies.